Photography stuff....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Been busy this summer. Shot 27 motorsports events so far. 7 or more to go. Got approached by a young lady at the mx track about shooting her senior portraits, at first I declined but after talking with her dad changed my mind. Still have a few things I need to sort out for her but almost done with her stuff. Was at Qlipsé on Saturday. There was a Mennonite family watching, waiting for Adam to take them out for a rip around the track. They have a large farm not to far from us. Was approached by the dad, asking if I had time to visit them with my cameras when they are harvesting. Does not look like it is going to happen, time is just not on my side right now, does not mean I would make next years. Ernies son passed away on the 21st, she is leaving for AZ tomorrow, will be home on the 7th. My truck has been down for a little over a week, electrical gremlins, NSBU switch is apparently done. Ordered the internal harness for the Allison as well, it is at least 15 years old. Hoping that between the 2 (all signs point to the NSBU switch) that the issue gets resolved, need my truck for my out of town trips.
I even went and shot some Little League games. My friend has asked me if I will be available for at least one of his fall league games, going to try.
The young lady from the MX track lives on a parcel of land that her dad is working on turning into a small cattle ranch of sorts. Apparently cows are as uncooperative as most dogs when it comes to getting photographed...
1DX32809.jpg

Hey Doug, glad to see your still doing good !

Hey Doug, glad to see your still doing good !

I'm also glad to see you are still kicking, good luck.

Been an interesting summer. If I can get my truck to cooperate I have 2 more trips to Renegade, 2 to Walla Walla. There is a few motocross races I will miss as they are scheduled when some of the drag race stuff is happening. Just looked...except for the last race of the year, which is a Scramble style race which is kinda tuff to shoot I am done with the mx track for the year. Really hoping that Qlipsé gets the drag strip open next year....they are still waiting on the timing system to show up. Compulink is waiting on parts...have been told that IF the timing system shows up to expect a full schedule next year. RJ, the fellow running it want to put a bit of emphasis on the JR Dragster, Jr Street and the High School class. Pretty sure the Kalispel Tribe gave all the JR Dragster racers some $$$ to help them get to the ET Finals in Boise this weekend. The Tribe did not just put up some funds for 1 racer from each track...they put up $$ for ALL of them.
301832370_756940412345080_6291879549323889792_n.jpg

-
Back