Picked up a new car

-

chlngr1970

Reaction score
After paying off the Ram and Durango, my girl friend said we need a car that gets good gas mileage. After looking, I found the local Dodge dealership had 2012 Chrysler 200 still on the lot. Took her down to test drive it. She approved, so I signed the paperwork. I love it so far. It reminds me of the Breeze I had many years ago. While another car payment wasn't the plan, having a new car, with warranty, and much better mileage than 13mpg is going to be nice. I'll upload a pic soon as I can get it edited down.

j

A couple pictures of the car, and the mods I started on...

Attachments

• 2012 Chrysler 200.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 201
  • Chrysler 200 at home.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 205
  • Driver tweeter installed.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 221
  • Passenger tweeter installed.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 206
Mods to be performed:

Kenwood DDX 770 7" in dash DVD player
Alpine MRX-F65 4ch amp
Alpine MRX-M55 Sub Amp
Alpine SWS-12D4 12" sub ( or two Polk Audio 104D 10" woofers )
Focal 165V30 Front speakers
Focal 690CVX rear speakers
Back up camera ( cause she has issues backing it up LOL! )
Front Fog Lamps
Heated seats
SiriusXM sat radio tuner
18" wheels, probably the factory ones...
1314109.jpg

more as it happens :D

j

Congrats on the new car. Ugly little bastard, eh? That's what makes them lovable. lol

I don't really care much for the lines n new cars. They are all very similar. Wind tunnel designing. The only things that set them apart from one another are the grills and tail lights. But, they are pretty efficient, and most will least a few hundred thousand miles with regular care.

Enjoy the new ride, and the new found gas money it will bring you. Best of luck with it. :thumbup:

They are all very similar. Wind tunnel designing. The only things that set them apart from one another are the grills and tail lights.
I commented to my girl on how much it looked like the C class Benze LOL

Enjoy the new ride, and the new found gas money it will bring you. Best of luck with it. :thumbup:
I love it so far. I put in the front speakers, and hope to have the deck, and amp in next month, and the rear speakers before the summer.

She is in Spokane with her daughter, and her brand new grand daughter :D

j

-
Back