Picture time again- MOPARS at the Battleship

-
Thanks for posting these!! Wanted to go...just too much else going on and nothing to bring. Ah...but next year!

That is me second from the left under the Panama hat. Good time great weather

Oh the little guy eh? LOL It would be nice if everyone in the picture would identify themselves so we can put a name with a screen name.

That is me fifth from the right...bright orange shirt and a General Lee visor. It was great finally getting to talk with some of you....it was a good day to say the least.

i'm the fifth one from the left,was great to meet you guys.great day,great weather and my car won first place in the race car class,mark

Thanks for sharing your pics Pentastarnut on this Sunday morning! Looks like a great time and a great location for sure.

John

It was a great day Mark and winning first place really makes it a whole lot better. Congratulations.

I see the Pink 66 Barracuda made the trip I see some familiar faces
Yes X2 Thank you for sharing a great show this Sunday morning :thumleft:

Who got fist place ?.

Looks like the weather was a lot better this year than it was in '09 . I'll be there next year for sure . I'm really jealous . I wanted to go so bad this year .

Hopefully, I'll have my car next year! AND I'm certainly checking out this forum a LOT more now so I won't miss it!

I couldn't hear very much of the announcing because I was probably running my mouth....

I took a good bit of photos. I'll post some from the show. Pink Barracuda definitely had the BEST story!

Ron here I'm the third from the right orange hat white shirt. It was a really good show this year.

This was my favorite picture, what a cool view!!! I never seen a battleship like that in person, I probably would have been looking at it as much as the cars! Could you tour the ship? It looks like people on the deck. Very cool place for a show, looks like a fun time with FABO members as well!!!

Attachments

• battleshipmoparrs.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 349
Yes you can tour the ship, I have done it a couple times. Awesome to walk around on those decks. They also have a submarine to tour, pretty cramped though but good experience to go through it.

Rudy is a cool dood, i talked to him at our Big Easy Mopars on the Lake show as well. that car wins EVERYTHING he enters it in :D

-
Back