Pictures of floor needed

-

fzmax

Reaction score
If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. I need some pictures, preferably with a tape measure in it so I can determine the size and location of:

Rear seat belt mounts and plates
Bucket seat floor reinforcements near the hump
Four speed floor

This is all for a '63 Valiant, but I would assume the floor is the same for 63 to 66 A-body.

Thanks in advance,
Wayne

Hey Wayne, I'm not a 100% sure, but I don't think 63s came with rear seat belts, I know mine didn't. I have an auto so I can't help you there either, sorry.

I believe you are correct, but I'm hoping the floor for a 64 and up is the same and I can put them in the same spot. I know I'll get in trouble for putting the kids in the trunk eventually.

i dont have any pictures. but did you know that front seat belts were an option that year. and also the outside left mirror was an option as well. according to my 1963 valiant dealer brochure. anyways. good luck.

Here are a few pics of my US 66 valiant. Let me know if you need something more specific, I can take some pics this weekend. The car came stock with rear seatbelts, bucket seats and auto trans. The 4-speed floor hump is aftermarket advertised as fitting 67-76.

IMG_3049.JPG

IMG_3050.JPG

IMG_3051.JPG

IMG_4273.JPG

IMG_4298.JPG

Thanks! That's perfect. Did you happen to put carpet back in, does it fit the same over the later 4 gear hump? I was going to make one, but if it fits OK, I might as well just buy one. Where did you get it from? Thanks again!

The 67-76 hump needs some modification to fit the floor, mostly at the back. I haven't ordered the 4 speed carpet yet, I'm hoping it fits OK. I actually found this one at a swap meet, still new in a Laysons bag. I have seen them advertised online at a few places, Dantesparts, National Moparts(in Canada) and Jimsautoparts (they show a 64-66 4 speed hump fibreglass only though)

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

-
Back