Pictures of my dart

-

stansblue72

one of one 1953 ME!
Legendary Member
Reaction score
The fog finally burnt off here and the sun came out. Ran the dart outside for a few pictures. Couldn't resist taking it a little ways down the road. First time it has been on the road in a long time.
Some of you know it's a 74 that I turned into 72.
There's a link at the bottom of the page to the restro page if you interested.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 284
  • 002.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 284
  • 003.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 288
  • 004.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 289
  • 005.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 280
I bet you had a great time getting your Dart out for a drive Stan :cheers: It sure turned out nice and looks great true Blue =D> Creed has the same wheels ready to go on his 50 ford F-1 truck he now has the new 460 in it.
I hope you get to put a few more miles on it before mother nature put's s!!!w on the ground :glasses7:

just awesome! thanks for sharing your build and these photos :) your going to love driving it :)
ps: you said you were thinking about putting a rear stripe maybe? i vote yes :)

just awesome! thanks for sharing your build and these photos :) your going to love driving it :)
ps: you said you were thinking about putting a rear stripe maybe? i vote yes :)

I keep thinking a satin black butt stripe would look good on the old girl. What do you guys think? Thought about some kind of black out graphic on the hood but I like it the way it is. So hood treatment.

I still have to get the chrome pieces under the door installed, but they have a few dings that need to be fixed and they need a good polishing.
Still trying to find someone who can do that.

-
Back