Piedmont Mopars show @ Farmington Dragway 5-11-24 Farmington, NC

-
This is a very good show and I'll be there selling parts in the swap meet area.

IMG_0828.jpeg

Dumb question! :realcrazy: Anybody got a non OD A body 833 core with the large output shaft that they'd want to swap for a 67 B body 833 core? Swap at the show cause them things are too heavy to ship.

Looks like great weather!
should be huge
I will be there
67 68 69 barracuda parts
White promaster van
Come by
Say hello
Introduce yourself

Anyone got a good 70-72 dart hood , can’t wait for the show

Tomorrow!!! Hope it's a good turnout, because it looks like the weather is going to be great. If someone is bringing 833 parts, let me know! I would like to find a 30 spline output main shaft, plus an A body tailshaft housing.

I'm going with a buddy and we're going to be looking for Ford parts if anyone's got some speak now

Lmao ...I told him it would be thin pickins...maybe wheels,carbs,etc.

It's easy to get there if you are already on 40. Just pretty much off the exit.

If you travel 77 then about 20 miles off the exit from 77/ 421 interchange.

I went there in 2017 or 2018.

Great show! Enjoy!

Far and away, the BEST Mopar show in The Carolinas! Great pics Will. I missed seeing you somehow. I saw @barracudakid @345man2 @SS Lancer and probably others who I didn't know were members. That pic of the Orange 72 Duster with the 440 stripe belongs to one of my best friends in the world. He recently got it after selling his 65 Belvedere with a 528 aluminum Hemi. I scored a nice set of towing mirrors for my 88 D100, to replace the factory swivel mirrors, 2 good 26" fan shrouds and a plastic toolbox for $15, and 2 Mopar door mats that guy was selling. Could not have asked for better weather. Overall, a great day!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

-
Back