Status
Not open for further replies.

metallidart

member me?
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I don't have any pics of this stuff, yet, but I figured I'd post the parts anyway. If you want some pics, I'll get them for you, just let me know!
---8.25 rear in my 73' Dart Sport 340, not sure if its the original, it is drum to drum complete. I don't have any details on it yet, but I can get them if you are interested. I didn't clean it or detail it...yet. But, you guys have to have seen my other parts for sale and know I get a little crazy making stuff nice. $100 the way it sits.
---1972 V-8 K-member, again, its not cleaned up yet, nice shape, out of a Demon that had a 318. $75
---1966 7 1/4 with 3.23 gears, drum to drum, newer brakes, out of my Valiant, $50.
---1971 Dodge truck 8 3/4 housing/axles that I was going to get cut to a-body specs, the axles have no taper so you can get them cut and resplined to what ever size you need. $100
---Big bolt disc brake set up, same as my other set up that I sold a while back. Going a different direction, so I'm getting rid of these. Spindles, rotors, lower BJ, caliper adapters, calipers, newer pads, new bearings/races, new ball joint bolts (those things are expensive), sheilds, everything but the upper control arms, its all media blasted, primed, and painted. $300-------------pending
---Upper control arms for big bolt pattern. The passenger side has some pitting, and so does the drivers, except for one thing...somebody modified the drivers side. It looks as if it was extended on ones side, or had metal replaced. I'll sell them for the price of one...$40. They are bead blasted and primed.
---Lower control arms off of a 1972 Demon with sway bar tabs. They are very clean, media blasted also. I sprayed them with CRC, so they don't rust. The pivots are pressed out, and the sleeves are removed and oem rubber bushings are included. $100--------pending
---Sway bar from the same car $50-----------pending
---Manual steering floor shift steering column from the same 1972 Demon. Its black, and has a new coupler kit in it. It hasn't been detailed by me yet, but its still in nice shape. $150---------SOLD
---904 Trans that I got in a package deal with my Dart Sport, I was told it shifted great and has a shift kit. It isn't very dirty, the fluid doesn't smell burnt. It has a converter that is blue and looks like new. I keep tripping over it. $75.

More to come!! Getting kicked off the computer. All parts are in Eastern Ohio, 44413. I'll ship most of it, but I'm not sure how to ship rearends, etc. Send me a PM!
Dustin

2-66 cudas--at the time, I had a guy that said he wanted it, I held if for a looooong time, then he said if I had to I could sell it. I would have loved to have sold it to you! By the way, I forgot to get back to you a while back about the pulley you needed. I found all my pulleys, were you still looking for one?

Hey Dustin, Id like the manual steering floor shift steering column. It would ship to zip 44281. LMK thanks.

Hey Dustin, sent and got your PM Thanks very much. Every transaction ive done with you has been excellent.

Hey dustin, I have been trying to reach you for 2 days know whats up?

Sorry, my phone is broke!! I just sent you a pm, I hope that it helps and I can get you everything you need (which I will, just as soon as I have the chance to talk to you and find out what it is you would like! lol) I just went on a rant to 6.1cuda68 about how much I "love" cell phones. If you need something that I no longer have, I'll find it and sell it to you for the same price I was asking, regardless of how much more it costs me. Its not your fault my phone sucks, so you shouldnt have to miss out on a deal because of it.

Wondering how much that 8 1/4 would be shipped to 93907
and possibly upper control arms ....I really just need the drivers side but unsure of the condition of that one?
thanks
Bruce B

Did you find out the cost to ship the 8 1/4?
thanks

Bruce B

I'd guess that with the weight of a complete 8.25 drum to drum, it would have to go truck freight. Easiest would be strapped to a pallet but might be a pain for drop-off and/or pick-up.

I hear ya , I thought maybe on a pallet thru GreyHound but what ever is cheaper, I dont see any around here so Its worth the shot.
Thank you
Bruce B.

I checked Greyhound the other day, and it looks like they have a hundred pound weight limit? Kind of confuses me. R+L Carriers is about 15 minutes from my house, and a few other freight companies a little further away, I'll get some numbers and call around after work tomorrow. Sorry about the wait, life has been craaaaazy lately!!

Big Bolt discs are sold, and the truck axles are sold. Housing is no longer for sale (maybe?) as I am going to keep it to shorten it for my Dart Sport.

The lower control arms/sway bar are pending, probably be sold by now if I could just find a few more hours in the day to get things done.

Are the lower control arms and sway bar still pending or are they sold??

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back