PINK: Awwww ... my eyes!

-
Oh boy, I mean I get it... but is it really worth it? I mean I guess I get the power tools and the smaller tool boxes but it seems like a waste to make a large tool box like that.

I look at this way if you have a daughter, granddaughter or wife what a great way to make her feel like working on cars......she gets her own tool box and it is pink.......now my wife wants one....thanks for posting that.........

so when she says she wants a bigger chest we had better ask for a definition of the word.

Or if she say's she looking for "a real tool", or a bigger tool, or...???

so when she says she wants a bigger chest we had better ask for a definition of the word.

Good one RedFish. :cheers:
I just had to look at the name and I knew it was junk. Anything sold at the S word is a total piece of another S word.

Looks like it might actually be a decent match for Panther Pink. Might be cool with a T/A or AAR decal on it.

I'm sure it'll match up with someone's pink cadillac.

Why is it that you can either buy a POS toolbox from Sears for $150 or an awesome crazy cool Snap On toolbox from Mac or Snap-on and there's nothing in-between?

Man up and buy it, put on a "Save The Ta Ta's" sticker on it and when you get some flak tell them your Mom, Wife, Sister, Aunt (insert your choice here), has breast cancer and this is your way of supporting them.

Powder puff series.

Don't bash craftsman boxes.

I had mine in two dealerships over ten years and now the top box is in my work van for over three years and holds up just as well as the way over priced snap-on boxes.

The guys in the shop used to rag me about my cheapo craftsman three tier box. I used to laugh when they were still paying for theirs after three years and had to take a second mortgage out on their home because they bought a $30,000.oo box that can't do anything different than my craftsman box that I bought for for $1200.
Nothing funnier than watching them sweat looking at their balance when the snap on guy came in for his weekly payment, and I would make sure to ask real loud "Hey, how much is your balance down to now,$10,000?" LOL.
Then I'd say "Oh man, I just love my PAID FOR crafstman box that you guys love to rag on me about."

First we let women vote and now we let them work in our garage! What is this world coming to? (Just kdding of course)

-
Back