Pinks at the Motorplex

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
I'll be pit crewing on Roy's Duster so wish us luck

dscf26611y.jpg

Been a LONG time since I ran at the Motorplex :( My 70 Duster with a 340/727/2.74 gears ran a best of 14.4 against a friend that had a 70 440 6Pac Challenger. I beat him three of 4 races too :D He had some issues launching the first three times, but that last run...WOW!:salute:

j

We will be there with the mopar club from Waco. We have a guy running a 71 Cuda to try and make it in. We'll be sure to stop by and check out the duster8)

I hope they pick 9.50's cause we'll make the 16

Wow!!!

That thing is fast. Is it really a 340?

I assume this is Pinks all out you are talking about. Any idea when it will be aired?

Good luck and stomp some chevies/fords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for being there for them Bigdummy :cheers:
Make sure the line he leaves at is ready and make this happen bud
May the MoPar gods be with you and your experience will see a winning day:cheers: You have my blessing's
Now go whip some but :thumbrig:

Today stunk!Only got 1 pass but saw pleanty of beautiful ride's and a Bunch of Mopars!

pinks018.jpg

pinks019.jpg

pinks023.jpg

pinks025.jpg

pinks026.jpg
pinks028.jpg

pinks029.jpg

pinks031.jpg

pinks033.jpg

pinks034.jpg

pinks035.jpg

pinks027.jpg

Rich picked 11's to give the slow one's a chance.Roy was picked for the wheelie contest and thevtrack was gone and lost but we had fun!

that green duster of yalls, you did the wheel stand competition right? We were rooting for yall !!:cheers: I didn't see the General Lee, must of been sent home pretty early in the day. To bad they didn't pick a mid to high 10s group the Mopars would have dominated for that's what seemed all of them ran haha.

that green duster of yalls, you did the wheel stand competition right? We were rooting for yall !!:cheers: I didn't see the General Lee, must of been sent home pretty early in the day. To bad they didn't pick a mid to high 10s group the Mopars would have dominated for that's what seemed all of them ran haha.
We adjusted the ladder bars to pull them but no luck.The Red chevy II won it even though the Bird rode it the furtherist

-
Back