Pix From Kruse Auction

-
63 Ford Galaxie Factory Lightweight (Real) 427, 4spd

Car was originally right hand drive and converted when it was brought to the US. Bid up to $145K, but again No Sale

Kruse Auction 1-09 064.jpg

Kruse Auction 1-09 065.jpg

Kruse Auction 1-09 066.jpg

Kruse Auction 1-09 068.jpg

Not a Mopar again, but was too nice to pass by.....:smilebox:

61 Buick Invicta.....bid to $71K....reserve not met.

The front fender side emblems and the 3 oval chrome thingies were actually air brushed on the car. Had to do a doubletake on those. :scratch:

Nitrous system hidden in the trunk.

Kruse Auction 1-09 083.jpg

Kruse Auction 1-09 084.jpg

Kruse Auction 1-09 082.jpg

Kruse Auction 1-09 078.jpg

Kruse Auction 1-09 079.jpg

Kruse Auction 1-09 080.jpg

Kruse Auction 1-09 081.jpg

Kruse Auction 1-09 097.jpg

I don't like the looks of that interior,especially the colour of it .....yukk!!!!.The exterior of the car looks great though.

I don't like the looks of that interior,especially the colour of it .....yukk!!!!.The exterior of the car looks great though.

The interior of the car is very orange agreed, but with the outside being very plain "sleeper", it makes a statement for sure about the quality of the car. I liked how the owner (pictured behind the wheel) carried the orange color very subtley under the hood. :cheers:

Not a car I would buy, but appreciated the uniqueness of it and the thoughts that went into the resto.

Who the hell builds a 61 Buick Invicta anyway ?......LOL

1 of 1 for sure......The airbrushed emblems and chrome oval trim was unbelievable. =P~

Here is a 72 Chally with a 5.7 Hemi

Kruse Auction 1-09 061.jpgSold for $17,500

Kruse Auction 1-09 062.jpgNice car for the money....

Kruse Auction 1-09 061.jpg

Kruse Auction 1-09 062.jpg

I have finally made some strides in text in between the pix. Not correct yet, but gaining on it......8)

Trial and error and error and try again...LOL :cheers:

I hope that you have enjoyed the pix.....I have enjoyed posting them. :-D

Here is a nice Javelin.....It's the purpley/blue color......?

Fantastic pics of the Javelin AMX! We are the original owners of a '72 Trans-Am red Javelin AMX with the black canopy roof and a hood strobe t-stripe. It keeps getting pushed back in line behind the Mopars but I should probably rethink this one.

Did you get up close to inspect the 383 Duster, and if you did, what is your opinion of the body/paint/interior and the overall workmanship in that car?

What price would you put on that Duster? 11K was the Kruse high bid?

On the Gold Demon, same questions, and what price would you say is a good buy?

If you had to choose between either car, which one would you choose? Why?

Thanks for posting the pics., great job.

The 1967 Red Dart convertible may have sold at Kruse (I think I saw it on TV, and the price was like $22-23K?).

Thanks again for sharing.

-
Back