Placement for go wing- 73' Duster

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone out here could help me in the exact location of where on my trunk deck lid I would need to drill to install a go wing? I just ordered a new wing but am not sure of where I need to locate it to make it look correct. The wing does come with the pedestals and mounting hardware, Any help is appreciated.

Bump. Nobody out here knows where the exact measurements would place the pedestals on the trunk lid for installation? Come on guys, someone out here has got to have a go wing on their car. I just need to know where to mount this wing so it looks correct. I can eyeball it but am not sure if that's the right spot and I didn't want to drill the holes in the wrong spots. once you f up on this one you cannot go back. Please help if possible. Thanks again.

I know where the placement is!

On the trunk of my duster HAHA

sorry I couldn't resist.

sorry I can't help ya there buddy but .....it bumps your thread anyhow!

It will probably come with directions that help you mount it in the right location. I bought one years ago and it came with a template as to where to drill the holes. Not sure if i still have that around or not

1973's were not available with the wing, so you won't find OE measurments. You may want to contact one of our vendors like Dale's Cuda Shop to see if they can fax a template to you for an earlier Duster.

-
Back