plastic chroming

-

Surprise67GT

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
HI,
I was wondering where the best place to send some of my parts from my dart out to, to get the plastic rechromed.
Thanks all

I used Chrometech USA, Rob was great to work with and did a Great job at a fair price.

Tom

GCAR in Washington state did my instrument cluster, including painting and detailing. Not fast, but great quality.

Ornametal did my dash stuff. To do the job right you have to soak in chemicals to remove the old chrome which takes a while. See Dads Barracuda for pics.

HI,
I was wondering where the best place to send some of my parts from my dart out to, to get the plastic rechromed.
Thanks all

Are you just looking to get them rechromed, or repainted and detailed as well?? The price differs greatly, but GCAR did Nellas Cuda dash, and every detail was done! Besides rechroming the bezel, they also polish the lenses, replace the red and green lenses, repaint the lense centers, add the woodgrain of so equipped, and all for a lower price than you can buy them repopped!! Yes, it takes a while, but worth it for what is a brand new OE piece!

Here is a pic of how mine came out.

Dash Pcs..JPG

-
Back