Play ball! MLB picks

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Doesn't seem that long since the playoffs were still going. Looking forward to another great year by the Jays. Who's yer picks?

Too early to tell. Baseball doesn't really start heating up until after the Break. Then, maybe, I'll give a prediction.

I am a Braves fan. Nuff said.

Too early to tell. Baseball doesn't really start heating up until after the Break. Then, maybe, I'll give a prediction.

Im still riding the high from the last 1/2 of last year, been pumped waiting for it to get going.
Ya still gotta have a fave?

Same here. Been a fan since I was a kid, watching the world series on VHS at my grand parents place. Haven't kept up with MLB in years...

When Daddy was alive, we used to watch every season. Nobody played third like Bob Horner. There was not a better shortstop than Glenn Hubbard. And IMO, Dale Murphy was one of the all time best power hitters and an all around great Christian fella. Those were the days. I have not watched hardly at all since Daddy died in 98. I may try to watch some this year, though.

RoyalsCelebrate_8899465.jpg

Jays will run away with it. Offense 2nd to none. Can't pitch around anyone in the starting 9. And they have a bullpen this time around. They'll be in every game and win a 100. :glasses7:

The Nationals should be even better this year. Almost got in last year.

YANKEES....time for number Twenty-Eight:cheers::cheers:

When Daddy was alive, we used to watch every season. Nobody played third like Bob Horner. There was not a better shortstop than Glenn Hubbard. And IMO, Dale Murphy was one of the all time best power hitters and an all around great Christian fella. Those were the days. I have not watched hardly at all since Daddy died in 98. I may try to watch some this year, though.

Those guys were all before my day... The team I remember was Andrew jones, chipper jones, Greg Maddox, John smoltz, Rafael furcal, etc. If we get tv soon I might watch more Braves games, tbh I have no idea of anyone who plays for them anymore...

The Nationals should be even better this year. Almost got in last year.

Yeah their Manager of lack of did them in last year. Papelbon and Harper should wear Go-Pros LOL. That was classic!

IMO the Braves(late 80's n 90's) never won as much as they should have. Bobby Cox was a great manager. Had Blue Jays ties as he was Toronto Mngr before the Braves.
Blue Jays beat them for their 1st, so they were the Jays "slumpbuster" but always a character team

Jays will run away with it. Offense 2nd to none. Can't pitch around anyone in the starting 9. And they have a bullpen this time around. They'll be in every game and win a 100. :glasses7:

Hoping so but the amount of hype thru the offseason....can they match it?? Tulo off to a good start with a spank. Dbl E has 2 rbis.

Hoping so but the amount of hype thru the offseason....can they match it?? Tulo off to a good start with a spank. Dbl E has 2 rbis.

It appears that the clubhouse is focused and on a mission and aren't distracted by the off season crap that went on. BELIEVE Steve! They are for real and on any given day are going to be real tough to beat. I wouldn't be surprised if the starters win 80 as a group. We gotta get it done this year though because I think both Jose and EE are gone after the season. Shapiro is a small market, small mind guy and a cheap ***. He is no AA that's for sure! The Rogers Board will be happy though which is Shapiro's focus ($). So enjoy 2016, this team will be something to watch!

It appears that the clubhouse is focused and on a mission and aren't distracted by the off season crap that went on. BELIEVE Steve! They are for real and on any given day are going to be real tough to beat. I wouldn't be surprised if the starters win 80 as a group. We gotta get it done this year though because I think both Jose and EE are gone after the season. Shapiro is a small market, small mind guy and a cheap ***. He is no AA that's for sure! The Rogers Board will be happy though which is Shapiro's focus ($). So enjoy 2016, this team will be something to watch!

Well said. I agree with your consensus. The only negativity was brought by Bautista(take it or leave it contract attitude), which was disappointing.
Looking fwd to Sanchez Stroman and Saunders for a FULL PRODUCTIVE year.
NOT missing Price....not for that $$.
LOL Lori is dreading this season just cuz 162 games AND every game televised!!
Im pretty vocal when I watch my favorite teams!
Go Jays Go..... 1 n 0

Well said. I agree with your consensus. The only negativity was brought by Bautista(take it or leave it contract attitude), which was disappointing.
Looking fwd to Sanchez Stroman and Saunders for a FULL PRODUCTIVE year.
NOT missing Price....not for that $$.
LOL Lori is dreading this season just cuz 162 games AND every game televised!!
Im pretty vocal when I watch my favorite teams!
Go Jays Go..... 1 n 0

I think Stroman and Sanchez will each win more games than Price and very economically too!

I'm sure Lori is secretly happier to have you hootin' and hollerin' in front of the TV at home as opposed to you being out somewhere at a Sports Bar! lol :blob:

Ya still gotta have a fave?

The Royals are still cream of the AL with Toronto a close second. Out of the NL, it could be anyone, but the Cubs seem to have made the most improvement in the off season.

Unfortunately, I see my Yanks coming in third, possibly second in the AL East. Too many questions left unanswered in the off season.

-
Back