playboy a body

-

tyler_s18

k-member
Reaction score
last night my gf rented the movie house bunny. chick flic for sure but plenty of good lookin women. but the main bunny has like a '75 dart wagon. its pretty cool and was the one of the best parts of the movie lol. what other movies are a bodies in?

There is one they show in the back ground a few times in "The persute of happyness". and there is an old 70's movie called "Dule" Where a guy drives an A body.

There was a late '60s or early '70s Private Investigator show called "Mannix". In the first few seasons, he drove a '68 H code Dart. I think it was even a convertable.

The Jerk... the scene when the guy is shooting at him in the garage and he drives the dart around with nothing but rims and no rubber. hahaha great part but yea im pretty sure its a 74 or 75 dart swinger.

last night my gf rented the movie house bunny. chick flic for sure but plenty of good lookin women. but the main bunny has like a '75 dart wagon. its pretty cool and was the one of the best parts of the movie lol. what other movies are a bodies in?

No such thing as a 75 Dart wagon.

in "the assassination of richard nixon",shaun penn's character drives a 68 dart 4 door the same color as mine

um it was a volare wagon... I bought the movie just to see the volare wagon.

There was a late '60s or early '70s Private Investigator show called "Mannix". In the first few seasons, he drove a '68 H code Dart. I think it was even a convertable.

I'm not sure, but didn't he move to a Barracuda convertible after that? My memory's a bit fuzzy.....:drinkers::rolleyes::drunken::shaking2:

The movie "Highwaymen" (2003... James Caviezel/Rhona Mitra) has a doctor driving what appears to be a street-converted '68 Hemi Barracuda "factory" race car in pursuit of the guy who killed his wife. Lots of chase scenes...

I don't think it's a real, or even a clone, of a '68 Hemi Barracuda, (for instance, in one shot, you can see the battery under the hood) but it sure sounds like one; they had a very good audio engineer working on this movie, and he totally captured what sounds for all the world like a genuine 426 Hemi with a loud exhaust system. It's beautiful... worth the price of admission, and the car is in the movie (on the move), a lot.

Check it out... You won't be sorry.

"Highwaymen."

highwaymen4-3.jpg

That same Cuda, painted orange, shows up as Malcom's first car on Malcom in the Middle. that show rules...
alan627b

How about Adam Sandlers Duster in Happy Gilmore.

quote='64 Cuda;444212]I'm not sure, but didn't he move to a Barracuda convertible after that? My memory's a bit fuzzy.....:drinkers::rolleyes::drunken::shaking2:[/quote]

No, I think he moved down to a customized Toronado. (the fool!)

Dazed and Confussed.....Primer Grey A body with hood scoops

Yup, remember that one. It was a 73-75 Duster. The coolest thing about that car is when they use the car´s trunk as a cooler. Yes, it was full of cold ones:toothy10:

-
Back