Playing around with paint ideas

-

Coryduran

Reaction score
Just a quick dirty photo chop just to see how one of my ideas might come out (roughly)

Attachments

• dart idea 1.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 195
Not bad. I think it would be better if you continued the bottom color up front though..

you know what though.. now I'm worried it's starting to look like a mustang.. might have to go in a different direction...evil evil.

more options, quick photoshops.

Attachments

• idea 2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 152
  • idea 2a.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 158
I was thinking of something simular to the last one on the 65 Wagon. I like it. Looks like you have the blue interior to worry about also. Which blue are you thinking. I am leaning towards Dark Turquoise metallic or B5.

Paint it Curious Yellow with black accents.. it will stand out.

Curious.jpg

Paint it Curious Yellow with black accents.. it will stand out.

Curious.jpg

I don't want to change all of the interior though, so I'd rather keep the outside a color that would go well with the blue interior.

Yeah I like b5, but I'm thinking of going with a darker blue too.

I like the blurred white sides with a blurred skunk stripe, that would be cool. Keep the top dark. I saw a early big dart with 2 tone factory metallic gold to a silver. looked so nice.

Heres a pic of a 66 Cuda thats similar to what you are thinking with the 2nd paint scheme.

Attachments

• cudapaint.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 153
Yeah i like that cuda it's really clean. And my white section won't actually be blurry it'll have very clean lines.

-
Back