Please Read

-

belmateo

Reaction score
I want you people to know what a great member we have here on FABO. I made a purchase with "gregpurcell" and the transaction went smoothly, part received very quickly. When I opened the package and took measurements it wasn't right. I called Greg to let him know, the first thing he did was apologize and IMMEDIATELY refunded my purchase. We need more people like Greg as he is the kind of guy that you want to do business with!!!!
Please share with others and feel free to add your own positive experiences.

Greg is a good guy. I know him from the BBD website. He sells a lot of stuff on ebay also.

You are right, I knew when I spoke to him that he is genuine and others have had good dealings with him. Thanks for your input.

Great job Greg!:cheers: I think I had bought something from Greg a few years back from eBay.

Greg must have morels and a concerns for his fellow man :happy10::happy10:That is how you do business :cheers: I for one would like to give gregpurcell a Great member mark of excellence :cheers: Thank you Greg You will go a long why in life :cheers:

Greg must have morels and a concerns for his fellow man :happy10::happy10:That is how you do business :cheers: I for one would like to give gregpurcell a Great member mark of excellence :cheers: Thank you Greg You will go a long why in life :cheers:

X2 Mike. I couldn't have said it better.

-
Back