please say a prayer

-
hi everyone i would just like to say thank you for all the prayers and kind words you really are a great group of guys and girls but im very saddened to say earlier today my lil bro passed on. he fought hard and tough for a few days and thats wat he loved to do but hes in a better place now. thanks again

So sorry to hear of your familys loss, take care and stay strong for each other.

70dusta, I am absolutely sorry to hear of Matt's passing. Things are going to be tough for awhile but hang in there. We are all here for you. If you need a distraction, feel free to PM me. I would like to mail something out to you. Send me your mailing address when you get a chance.

So sorry, just hang in there friend and I truly believe that he is in a much better place beyond our capability of understanding.

Very sorry for your loss of your Brother Matt.Keep the faith and believe he is in a better place.

God Bless

Dodson Family

I am sorry to hear about your brother...there is not much anyone can say to ease the pain, but know we are thinking about you and are here to help if we can!!
Joel

I am feeling sad for you and your family.
As OldVart said be strong for the family big brother.
I know how it feels to loose a loved one so young.
if you need a friend just to talk to!! give me a holler.
Matt is resting well and at a better place, So keep your chin up,
and make him proud of you 70dusta.

God bless you and your family and friends
Mike and Treva

hi everyone i would just like to say thank you for all the prayers and kind words you really are a great group of guys and girls but im very saddened to say earlier today my lil bro passed on. he fought hard and tough for a few days and thats wat he loved to do but hes in a better place now. thanks again

I'm so sorry to hear this ... God be with you and your family ... stay strong

Kenny

sorry to hear about your brother, my prayers are still with you and your family during this tuff time

Sorry to read about the loss of your bro. your family will be in my prayers.

Matt will be in our prayers, I will pray for you and your families strength and I will pray for Gods will to be done. May the peace of Christ be with you always, Amen

sorry about your bro,man thats real tuff i hope when we all leave this place that we get the opertunity to see peaple that we miss think good things about him you will see him again we are here for a very short time be strong for the family

I am deeply sorry for your loss my thoughts go out to you and your family. Cherish your memories of him. Many times we take it for granted that loved ones will always be around until suddenly unexpected they are taken from us. I too lost a relative this week, tho not as close as a brother, he was my 17 yr old cousin, that I coached in soccer when he was very young. He and my son were friends, he played high school football and was in his final year. Everyone he was just a great kid, with alot going for him, but I guess he didn't think so he will be missed a great deal, as I am sure your brother will. This has beena tough week on you, and only time will heal the hurt.

At times like these I'm not much for words, but I'm very-very sorry to hear of your loss and pain. May God Bless!

Prayers be with you and your family in yourf time of need. Remember, never turn from the LORD, he will always be with you.

-
Back