Post pics of your Duster please...

-
This is what my 1971 Duster looks like after sitting in a field for 18 years........:angry7:
That's how long it took me to talk the owner to sell it to me.....But it's complete and it runs.

Clipboard0111.jpg

Duster.jpg

Duster1.jpg

Duster2.jpg

PICT1438.jpg

73DusterComplete-v1-1.jpg

This is my 73 currently, and this is what i want it to look like.

Can't believe it 61 degrees here today,so i pulled the duster out and snapped a few new photos..

DSCF0204.jpg

DSCF0205.jpg

DSCF0206.jpg

DSCF0203.jpg

Alleyoop: That green and silver duster on post # 85 is nothing short of nice. That dude spent a bunch of time on doing that car. I never could paint one with the glass in it and mask it off good enough to suit me. All glass has to come out. Lot of work but worth it. I have a gallon of green and a gallon of silver in the frig as we speak. Maybe when i get this current duster done. A great big thank you to who ever started this thread. I'll do ya some on mine. I had one of the boys wash all my stuff today. Work is a bit slow but he needed to work and they needed washed believe me. Even the ford.

The green/silver duster is sweetbut I really like a slick black paint job ,my undercarraige is as slick as my body, Melton's Hot Rod Shop did the whole built and I couln't be happier.

The green/silver duster is sweetbut I really like a slick black paint job ,my undercarraige is as slick as my body, Melton's Hot Rod Shop did the whole built and I couln't be happier.

I have to agree. Before I wanted to paint my Duster a candy purple/blue, but I figured a really nice black is much classier and more menacing.

I'd like to go black as well but don't know if I could get it straight enough - I heard they're a pain to keep up, too.

Guys
I posted some pics earlier but wanted to come back and ad a few more for everyone enjoyment. I have really just finished the car and made a few passes with a best of 5.5. Not to brag but looks and rawpower are hard to beat that why I call her "eights and aces". My hats off to all the poster I really love dusters because you can do so much depending on your taste and pocket book. I hope to see some of the cars at the strips and shows this year coming.

2008 Carlisile 001.jpg

2008 Carlisile 015.jpg

2008 Carlisile 016.jpg

Portfilo exterior pics 002.jpg

Portfilo exterior pics 010.jpg

busterbrown072[1].jpg

-
Back