post your Christmas Trees here!!

-

mismy69swinger

Reaction score
I couldn't not get in the Christmas sprit this year for a lot of reasons so I didn't put up a tree. I didn't even pull out my Santa candle that I have had for 43 years. I will go get my 2 German Shepherds some chicken beast for Christmas my car and the way the painter screwed me has really messed me up. Its its just as it did month ago the wind just got blown out of me.
I would like I to wish all of you all Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year. and thanks for any pictures of your trees
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=253133

This is the first time in my 35 years that I haven't had a tree. Christmas has been canceled this year...for the foreseeable future as well.

Don't take anything for granted this year. Make sure the people you care about know how you feel. Everything could be gone in a heartbeat.

Since we are into some remodeling we just put up
the Military Tree

Thanks to all that serve and have served.

Attachments

• DSCF5544 (Medium).jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 352
  • DSCF5548 (Medium).jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 335
Is this acceptable?

Attachments

• royal-purples-the-forum-wars-irwindale-speedway-christmas-tree.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 313
Here's ours

Attachments

• image.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 322
Here are our trees. Both are fake but have had the big one for 20 yrs. Takes a half day to set up and is always a tradition with kids and grandkids hanging the ornaments with hot coco.
this year we sat around one night making hand painted ornaments so now we need the smaller tree for those. Just love the Christmas holiday for the kids. Still lotsa presents and goodies to wrap for the little ones.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and blessing to all for the coming year. I can't say my life is all peaches and cream but, I still thank God for the blessings I have. My family, food, employment, a roof, and beautiful people to share it with. Merry Christmas FABO!

Attachments

• DSCN0843 (Large).jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 324
Here's ours. We just used a little one we already had. Tight Christmas this year. More so than I have ever remembered. No presents, but we are both alive and well...for the most part.

Attachments

• Christmas tree 002.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 334
Not a very good photo but...............I lost track of the lights after 500. lol

Attachments

• IMG_20131215_204000 (1).jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 300
Gonna snap a shot of mine in just a few. I think you guys would like a couple of my Christmas ornaments

Attachments

• image-4101627556.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 302
  • image-205933207.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 288
  • image-3240155791.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 278
  • image-1596007714.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 281
  • image-3139542678.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 292
  • image-1912811452.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 303
mine is a MOPAR tree because I have 2 darts and the Ronnie Sox car :love7:and I even have a guard on post. :-D

Attachments

• CIMG3507.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 300
  • CIMG3504.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 299
  • CIMG3497.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 302
  • CIMG3495.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 296
  • CIMG3510.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 302
Awesome thread... Merry Christmas to everyone... It's not about the number of gifts we can afford every year ,it's about the greatest gift of all times... The birth of our savior...

I had surgery on my ankle two weeks ago and we didn't go into the woods tree hunting like our usual tradition. I was bummed. My wife walked out of the house with a bow saw and a smirk last Friday! 30 min. later she came back covered in sap and snow and set it up in our stand! Kind of Charlie Brown-ish and we love it! It feels very at home for us. For many reasons. Life has been a real ***** lately and I couldn't of dealt with it If not for my sweet wife Kerry and the pack. Family, old and new friends and this fun place make it even more special. There is an amazing group of people here. Thanks for having us!
Merry Christmas to you all!

Attachments

• Dec 029.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 305
  • Dec 003.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 313
  • Dec 010.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 305
Well at this point in my life this make it all worth while. I don't know what was going on with Dustin's eyes being closed. LOL

Attachments

• SAM_0475.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 248
  • SAM_0472.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 264
Merry Christmas to All I put up three trees and a few other decorations here is a video my son in law put on you tube [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmp3JIzKYoY"]Father in law xmas decorating rampage - YouTube[/ame]

I had surgery on my ankle two weeks ago and we didn't go into the woods tree hunting like our usual tradition. I was bummed. My wife walked out of the house with a bow saw and a smirk last Friday! 30 min. later she came back covered in sap and snow and set it up in our stand! Kind of Charlie Brown-ish and we love it! It feels very at home for us. For many reasons. Life has been a real ***** lately and I couldn't of dealt with it If not for my sweet wife Kerry and the pack. Family, old and new friends and this fun place make it even more special. There is an amazing group of people here. Thanks for having us!
Merry Christmas to you all!

thats very cool of the wife

MERRY CHRISTMAS from the cawley family things are pretty tight around hear but we always get a real tree. mismy69swinger -- things will get better, if there was a way I could paint your car for ya I would. I know it sucks, but step back, take a deep breath, you probably heared this before but things could be worse As long as you have family & friends good luck my friend

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 247
-
Back