Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
I have 2 small block and 1 big block power steering pumps used for sale here. $30.00 each plus ride. located in zip 41035. I am selling all my Mopar parts. I don't know how much time I have left so I need to get things in order.

Attachments

• DSC05042 (Copy).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC05043 (Copy).jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC05044 (Copy).jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 176
  • DSC05045 (Copy).jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 181
  • DSC05046 (Copy).jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 181
  • DSC05047 (Copy).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 177
time? are you sick? I hope everything is ok. I am interested in a small block pump for a 71 Scamp 340. I also am in need of all the brackets and stuff to mount it.

yeah Scamper, I am in kidney failure. I have 2 small block pumps left. they have the mounting brackets as shown . all you need is bolts. I may have some. PM me if you are interested in one and I will figure a quote. Bill

I wish you the best of luck and hope you can pull through. Is a transplant possible?

as far as the pump goes, yes I will take one but I would need the bolts. I have a 340 on the stand that I bought without the accessories. So now i'm trying to piece it together to install in my 71 Scamp. I've heard the bolts and hardware are hard to come by I guess???? And if that's the case, It would be huge to get the bolts too. Thanks!

well, I think I have some laying around here. If not, I am sure someone on here does. you would just have to post it in the car parts wanted section but I will make sue. PM me your address and I will get you a quote,Bill. We have not talked transplant yet. They want me to start dialysis and I will not do that. so we are in a hold pattern at the moment.

1 small block p/s pump back up for grabs. it is the one in the last 2 pics shown. $30.00 plus ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back