Powerjection III install

-
I have computer-- harness--fuel pump--odds and ends of powerjection less throttle body <never got back from company>I took off my car if anyone needs parts

Nice now do a MPG test! haha

Once i get a new speedometer i'll get right on it. I may be able to guesstimate the miles when i take the car to the track in the near future.

Would be easier to calculate if the gas gauge was accurate. There are 6 gallons to fill before the needle starts to move(repop sender)

Once i get a new speedometer i'll get right on it. I may be able to guesstimate the miles when i take the car to the track in the near future.

Would be easier to calculate if the gas gauge was accurate. There are 6 gallons to fill before the needle starts to move(repop sender)

That's an ohm thing because the gauges are non linear and the sender is linear yada yada

Well, geez, you don't want to try 'n figure fuel mileage off the gauge, anyway, LOL. But to be clear, the sender isn't linear, either.

Is there any fix?

edit: I'm still gonna try. I just work crazy hours so it may take me some time to get an idea of it all.

-
Back