prayers for my grandson

-

dodgeboy

Reaction score
My 2 yr old grandson who lives in ok was put in hospital tonite with pneumonia and somethin called rsv they have him on antibiotics and in an oxygen tent to help him breath ,he,s a tuff little guy he,s already had several surgery,s to corect 2 club feet and it don't slow him one bit but he,s not liking bein in the hospital and his mom (my oldest daughter) is enthusiastic scares right now as we all are .so I'm askin can ya,ll keep them in your prayers tonite .god bless

God Bless, Prayers for the Little Guy, Docs, Nurses, and not the least, You and your Family.

Scary time but he is a strong little guy who will do just fine, prayers sent for your grandson and the entire family.

Poor little fella.That different is going wild down here in Tx and OK.Prayers sent!

Thoughts and prayers for the lil one and all............My nephew went through the same thing a couple years ago..Hes good now..Hang in there.....

Spoke with my daughter this mornin,breathing treatments helping heart rate is doin better and he wants to go home he told his mommy he don't like them sticking needles in him

My 2 yr old grandson who lives in ok was put in hospital tonite with pneumonia and somethin called rsv they have him on antibiotics and in an oxygen tent to help him breath ,he,s a tuff little guy he,s already had several surgery,s to corect 2 club feet and it don't slow him one bit but he,s not liking bein in the hospital and his mom (my oldest daughter) is enthusiastic scares right now as we all are .so I'm askin can ya,ll keep them in your prayers tonite .god bless

Praying for this little fellow as I seen this thread, I see he/little fighter is doing better and wants to go home, Prayers for a full recovery very soon and see he is home and out of that big hospital and away from all the needles

Prayers sent for the little guy. No doubt in my mind he'll get past this. I was tented at his age for the same reason and medicine has come along way in 50+ yrs.

-
Back