Prayers needed for my Aunt

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Please send prayers for my Aunt Jan, she has been fighting cancer, she was doing really good, fought it and got rid of it, then, it came back and is not looking good. She is a sweet, loving woman who is a strong stubborn fighter so hopefully she can continue to fight this. She has been put in Hospice now, and it has been a tough battle. They say it won't be too long, maybe a week to 6 weeks. The same aunt is also my dads (FISHYPETE) sister-in-law, and it has been pretty tough on my uncle too. For those of you who may remember we lost Grandpa from the same side of the family last November, this has been tough to see another close family member suffer....So, if you could, please send prayers for my aunt and uncle, thank you very much.

Prayers sent for you and your family Keith and Pete. tmm

I am also keeping your aunt and the entire family in my prayers. I know God has you all in His hands and will provide comfort and peace during this time!! May God bless you all!! Geof

Prayers and well wishes sent for you and your family. C is a terrible thing. I hope she dosen't suffer.

Prayers sent buddy. Give her a big hug and let her know that everyone at FABO is praying for her.

A prayers has been sent for your family Keith, and will continue threw out my days as she fights this off with god by her side keeping her strong amen.

-
Back