Prayers needed

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Lastnight I got a call from my sister,that my mom and sister took my dad to emergency.his pulse was thru the roof.Now my dad only has 1/3 of a heart and 1 lung,so he,s basically on oxygen 24/7 but seems to manage quite well around his condo.I guess he,s been over-doing it with baking his treats(baker/chef)that he,s given out to friends/family for the last 50 yrs.He,s now 80 yrs old and refuses to stop,but I think this is his lastyear for doing this.I spent til 1:00am with him til they got him a room and settled in.I,ll be leaving work as soon as they.ll let me back in to see him,since my mom has early stages of alzhiemer,s she probably will forget to call me again.Anyway I could use all the prayers for my dad to get better as I can see it in his eyes he,s scared,not only for himself but for my mom.They,ve been married for 58 yrs.,thanks for listening.

prayers sent man .. i pray hes going to be ok .... if u need some one to talk to pm me i will give u my number ....

Prayers for your dad and your whole family. Trust that the Doctor's will get him all fixed up and he will be released A.S.A.P.

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Prayers for strength to get through this tough time for you and your family sent from this side of the world Scott.

Lastnight I got a call from my sister,that my mom and sister took my dad to emergency.his pulse was thru the roof.Now my dad only has 1/3 of a heart and 1 lung,so he,s basically on oxygen 24/7 but seems to manage quite well around his condo.I guess he,s been over-doing it with baking his treats(baker/chef)that he,s given out to friends/family for the last 50 yrs.He,s now 80 yrs old and refuses to stop,but I think this is his lastyear for doing this.I spent til 1:00am with him til they got him a room and settled in.I,ll be leaving work as soon as they.ll let me back in to see him,since my mom has early stages of alzhiemer,s she probably will forget to call me again.Anyway I could use all the prayers for my dad to get better as I can see it in his eyes he,s scared,not only for himself but for my mom.They,ve been married for 58 yrs.,thanks for listening.
I wish you all the best Scott. Hope all is O.K. for your Mom and Dad!

Prayers coming your way, Scott. We love all of yall, even though we've not met. Sounds like your dad is just trying to keep doing something he loves. You'd be surprised how positive to his life that is. If he can't do that anymore, maybe help him find something to take its place. God bless yall and wishing yall the merriest of Christmases.

Prayers sent my friend, it goes beyond explanation to see a parent go thru this, but when you see the fear in their eyes it multiplies that 10-fold. Scott if there is anything I can do, dont hesitate to give me a shout.
Take care

Scott, from what i read it is said, "You have not, because you ask not". We're asking now on your fathers behalf. I know a man who can give him a new heart AND a new lung. Jesus on the main line. Tell him what you want.
Small Block

Really sorry to hear of this Scott. He sounds like a man that is used to being in control of his and others situations, and at this time, he is realizing that he might not be able to do it all. Stay strong and be with him to alleviate his fears. Prayers out to your family, and to give you the strength to stay strong.

Grant

I will be praying for your family, for your fathers swift recovery, and for your mother. It is Gods hands now. Continue to pray and be strong.

prayers sent and happy holidays good things seem to happen this time of year .

-
Back