Preparing your Mopar for a hurricane, wish everyone the best!

-

lee g

Reaction score
All you Mopar and non Mopar owners I wish you the best with the upcoming storm.I will be moving my car to the south side of my home away from trees. My project is painted but in pieces so that must all be put in the shed. I am in Mobile Alabama and watching closely.

Positive thoughts and prayers going out to everyone in Issacs path .Hope everyone will be allright.

Pentastar unfortunately it looks like you will be getting more of than us over in Mobile Alabama. Our prayers are with all of you along the coast.

Stay safe to all of you in its path. Hopefully it passes over fast, and there isn't too much destruction.

Just put evrything up both the garage and my shed are full with my 62 Wagon, 67 Barracuda,the 38 Pickup, and as many parts I could fit. But now the wife is not too happy as her car has to ride the storm out out side where it should be :) Just don't tell her I said that.
I'm not concerned about this one, I flew with the Hurricane Hunters for 20 years and in my humble opion we will get a lot of rain but don't think it will be much more then that.

i agree 38, been riding these things out since camille. if your far enough away from the storm surge your pretty good. just be aware of your trees. gonna make it to the marina during the cruise? dave.

Prayers for you guys in harms way. Hope you have good insurance.........and I hope you don't need to use it. tmm

Of course protect your Mopars fellas, but more importantly, keep yourself and your families safe! Here's hoping no one gets it too bad.

aaadave,
Yea I will be at the Marina this year.
I have been in the garage working on the 38 trying to get the Hemi in it but I ot a long way to go.

Well here is what my daughters and I have been doin during the Hurricane

Attachments

• Hurricane 1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 121
it's mostly been a rain event here with some wind gusts to maybe 80mph. i lost power around 6 pm tonight, running on generator. i hope we get it back soon so we can sleep in a/c :D
small limbs down all over but no real damage here. i'm 35 miles due north of New Orleans on the north side of the lake and Interstate 12, they don't have it so lucky south of lake Pontchartrain :angry5:

-
Back