Price on Mid 80's D350 Ram Help

-

moparspares

Reaction score
Dont know much about pickup trucks and have never owned one. Have seen one for sale I like.

What would you expect to pay for mid 80's D350 Ram V8 rear dual wheel pickup in reasonable condition?. Not Rusty and all one colour and a decent useable interior. Just want to get some idea on values.

There's a lot of room for error in your description. a grand and up.

There's a lot of room for error in your description. a grand and up.

Yeah I know and just wanted some idea. The only thing I can add is Single cab and flat bed and the clock says 42,000 but that dont mean much. Seller doesnt provide any info and my description is from what I have seen in pics.

Post the pics? 42k is LOOOOOWWWWW miles!! Unless it's got an old enough odometer that it's "turned over" What are they asking?

I guess it depends on where you live.

Around here the more modern diesels are what's in demand. Older V8 stuff can go anywhere between a grand for a 3/4 ton in middling shape to $3000 for a one ton in good condition.

My nephew just bought a '92 D250, 360/NV4500, loaded, 2x, with less than 100K miles, a middling body (very minor rust), and needing only rear brakes for a grand. The asking price was $1500. It was for sale for six months and my nephew was the only person who inquired about it in all that time.

Hell, I've seen similar trucks, 4x's, of that year or older priced, for about the same, all makes, complete with plow.

couple years back I sold a 91 100,000 actual mile 360 at 3/4 t. 2 wd no rust, bed dinged up, ran great... for $1500, took me many months to get that. but hat was Missouri!!

-
Back