Problems with FCA on a new truck warranty.

-
Well I got the call yesterday to pick up the truck. They said they couldn't do the radio warranty since FCA already sent a new on to the dealership in Ga. Guess I still have to deal with Jeff Smith one more time. I can't say enough about how well I was treated by Jim Browne Chrysler in Dade City Fl. Supplied me with a free rental for 10 days and warrantied the rear end with no problem. Also want to say Thank You to Gene Sladkin there for taking care of me. Now back to Jeff Smith in Pery Ga. on Monday for the radio.

Glad you got it back. Make sure the clowns in GA have the your radio there before you go to get it replaced. Would hate to see the headlines if you went there and it wasn't there.

Glad you got it back. Make sure the clowns in GA have the your radio there before you go to get it replaced. Would hate to see the headlines if you went there and it wasn't there.
Oh I will. They are suppose to have it on hand for me but we will see. Thanks for your help.

Well I’m resurrecting this old thread to bring light to the fact that AAM can’t build a quiet rear. The above truck is the one I totaled after I had a heart attack while driving. But the second rear FCA installed whined also. Well low and behold my new 2020 2500 has the same whine. I took it to the dealership yesterday and they agreed that yes it needs a new one. It on order. Is it just me? Surely others have had a problem?

Well I’m resurrecting this old thread to bring light to the fact that AAM can’t build a quiet rear. The above truck is the one I totaled after I had a heart attack while driving. But the second rear FCA installed whined also. Well low and behold my new 2020 2500 has the same whine. I took it to the dealership yesterday and they agreed that yes it needs a new one. It on order. Is it just me? Surely others have had a problem?

Damn Roy. Just DAMN.

-
Back