Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim's 70 Dart

jim' 70 dart
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Contact seller
71 Plum Crazy 340 4 Spd Duster.Have title,vin tag and fender tag,no build sheet.Frame is great,but body has obvious rot and rust issues.have lots of up close pic's of issues.car comes with complete rally dash with vin tag,#'s matching complete 4spd set up,shark tooth grill ,original 8-3/4 3.91's,original front seat with center arm rest and adjustable head rests. I have a new amd full floor pan.both rear 1/4 panels and 1 rocker panel.1/4's and rocker panel not amd.I do know it is a white stripe car and it did have rocker moldings.asking 4600.00 it's worth more than that in parts.I will list it for a month and if it doesn't sell I WILL part it out.I have lots of pic's so if Your interested send Me an email and I'll send all the pic's You want.

Attachments

• 530.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 1,426
  • 531.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,418
  • 532.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 1,443
  • 533.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 1,432
the car is currently on ebay and doing pretty good for one day listed.no parts are for sale.i would not part out the dash,it would be sold complete.

I really don't want to junk this car. So hears My next move.I'm going to remove all the parts.I'm going to make it a roller.I'm going to sell car with stripped shell.I'll include original 4spd,vin,fender tag and title.price is 1000.00 if there is no interest then car will be junked.numbers and title will be destroyed.

I may be interested in the rear springs if they are 340 ones. Should be 6 leafs. Thanks, mike.Pm me a price.

wow, you have me thinking Jim.......and I'v been to your place (when I bought the 340 dart front suspension, and radiator, and dash pad) so I'm pretty close by, but not sure I need a second 340 duster right now, but it's really tempting!

fan of petty.I feel like an idiot can't remember Your name.Anyways what do mean not ready for another project.LOL That's what I said and ended up with 3 70 340 Swingers and a #'s matching 70 Duster 340 4 spd hemi orange car to boot.LOL Wife think's I might have a disease.LOL. You going to Vernon tomorrow,if so I'm sure I'll see you.

It's John....and yes I'll be at Vernon tomorrow....I'll look you up. I wish I had the space to put that duster, but my shop is chuck full....LOL!

pm me with the lowest you can take for the complete car.
also did it have the engine with it or even a block?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back