Status
Not open for further replies.

DusterDilly

Mopar its a way of life
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello everyone, I'm looking for another project car to get started on. Prefer an A BODY as they are fun to build. What I'm looking for is either a roller car. or a complete car that needs work (NOT A decade worth of work though). 1968 to 1971 Dodge DART 2door no post. Or a Dodge Demon, 1970-1972 Plymouth Duster. I am looking to spend around 4k. I would like keep it in the midwest as i live in Minnesota. (Will travel but not far).

Looking for
1968-1971 Dodge Dart
1970-1973 Plymouth Duster
Scamp
Demon
AND A complete 340 (needs to be rebuilt) from 68-71 NON HP OR HP.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I'm looking for another project car to get started on. Prefer an A BODY as they are fun to build. What I'm looking for is either a roller car. or a complete car that needs work (NOT A decade worth of work though). 1968 to 1971 Dodge DART 2door no post. Or a Dodge Demon, 1970-1972 Plymouth Duster. I am looking to spend around 4k. I would like keep it in the midwest as i live in Minnesota. (Will travel but not far).

Looking for
1968-1971 Dodge Dart
1970-1973 Plymouth Duster
Scamp
Demon
AND A complete 340 from 68-71 NON HP OR HP.
Check out my ad on here for the 69 Dart.

Check out my ad on here for the 69 Dart.
I have a few times, i wish it was a roller now for 2500$ id buy it in a heartbeat. That one is a little more then i want to spend on a car that id have to forklift onto a trailer. Good luck!

I have a few times, i wish it was a roller now for 2500$ id buy it in a heartbeat. That one is a little more then i want to spend on a car that id have to forklift onto a trailer. Good luck!
Understandable. If it was a roller, it’d be more expensive with what’s in it. I’ll go $2K as is, if that makes a difference.

Understandable. If it was a roller, it’d be more expensive with what’s in it. I’ll go $2K as is, if that makes a difference.
I have 35 Mopar projects for sale. Have few of those cars your after. Cheap and I can possibly deliver.

I have a 68 fastback Barracuda and a 69 notchback
Both great projects
Got anice 73 v8 roller with hardly no rust quarter fenders doorsframe rails rust free no motor has dual exhaust full set of rally wheels brands and centers 1950.00 have title

Have I got a project for you; 69 Formula S-340 , with the original unbored-block.
Needs a lotta lotta work, in ALL the usual places; namely quarters front fender work, floors and who knows what else, I haven't looked at it for several years. The interior was cooked decades ago.
Engine is tore down and in pieces. No rear end under it currently. I can supply one maybe even the original and a trans, not original.
The car is up high enough that you can back a trailer under it.
I am about 5.5 hours from Minneapolis. Well, last time I was there in 2004, that's about how long it took Me to get home from There. Google says 6.7 hrs, plus border crossing.

Last edited:
Have I got a project for you; 69 Formula S-340 , with the original unbored-block.
Needs a lotta lotta work, in ALL the usual places; namely quarters front fender work, floors and who knows what else, I haven't looked at it for several years. The interior was cooked decades ago.
Engine is tore down and in pieces. No rear end under it currently. I can supply one maybe even the original and a trans, not original.
The car is up high enough that you can back a trailer under it.
I am about 5.5 hours from Minneapolis. Well, last time I was there in 2004, that's about how long it took Me to get home from There. Google says 6.7 hrs, plus border crossing.
Price?

don't mean to steal your thread but :wizard, your inbox is full.like to discuss what you got.
Okay, let me clean out the inbox a little and will PM you with what I have. Have lots of A, B, and a 73 Imperial for sale along with tons of A and B body parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back