PST Disc Brakes

-

DartOS

Reaction score
Anybody using PST disc brakes on their '68 Dart? Pros and Cons?

As much as PST advertises on FABO I thought somebody would be using their disc brake conversion kits. No response on Bigblockdart.com either. I hate to be the test pig. Ever thought who the first person was to buy a Yugo?

If you have not already considered this, take a look at moving to the factory LBP '73-'76 A body disc conversion. You can acquire the parts for reasonable prices, and when it comes time to repair the setup, all the parts are readily available through many auto parts stores.

If you buy a vendor based conversion, you may need to buy all your replacement parts directly from that source.

That's very true. I don't want to purchase a kit that is proprietary. The only problem is that I have not found one source for LBP '73 - '76 disc brakes. I have checked all the local wrecking yards and the yards within a 100 mile radius. So it looks like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I've noticed that some companies state that they use factory GM large calipers in their kits. Which is good but I haven't seen anything about factory style rotors. They could be proprietary. Any suggestions?

-
Back