-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bighammer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a set of the 1.03" NON clocked torsion bars from PST. They must be in good condition. Please PM me (I may not find this thread later) with your shipped price to 97141

Thanks

Mark

I have a set of Non clocked 1.20", which the paint is scoffed up.

Is the clocking messed up with the PST bars or you have a special need for non clocking?

I know someone that's selling some original low mile .99 MP bars that have been discontinued. Rock solid reputable pieces. Those are clocked and have always worked fine for people in the past.

Some have had issues #-o with PST bars.

I'm looking for the non-clocked bars because I want the car to be about two inches lowered from factory ride height. The new clocked bars may not go low enough for what I want.

I'm looking for the non-clocked bars because I want the car to be about two inches lowered from factory ride height. The new clocked bars may not go low enough for what I want.

Are you going to run stock LCA bumpstops?

What size front tire?

How low do you want to run the K-member to the ground?

With my clocked .99 MP bars, I lowered it till there was no room for the stock LCA bumpstop. The K-member was around 3.25" from ground with 24.7" diameter tires (had to raise a little to run TTI headers) I had plenty of room on the adjuster to lower it to the point the frame would need to be notched for clearance.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow, those are beefy t-bars, probably a little to much stiffness for my needs

They came off of the car in my avatar. They rode well, not too stiff, but I did have a Hemi in it. They were only used a few months.

Let me know, I only want $75 for both.

Have you tried getting a hold of PST? They may have a set of non clocked bars still that they could sell you.. Just a thought?

As a matter of fact, yes, I have been it touch with James @ PST, he is aware of my request, and is keeping an eye open for me. Thanks for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back