PTC converters switches hands

-
RJ is a good dude and my go to guy to talk all kinda ****. Just ask him. He'll tell you about the one time I made him tell the Dr. to "hold that thought" so he could leave the delivery room to answer some of my dumb questions. :lol:
Lol, yeah he is a good dude

RJ is a good dude and my go to guy to talk all kinda ****. Just ask him. He'll tell you about the one time I made him tell the Dr. to "hold that thought" so he could leave the delivery room to answer some of my dumb questions. :lol:
I've never heard a dumb question from you.
I like to ask you and Tim for dumb questions I have lol.

We are all just a bunch of dudes who love playin with their toys lol there’s no dumb questions
Yes sir, I'll have some questions for you here pretty soon as I'm probably tearing apart my 727 this weekend.

I talked to Paul for almost 2 hours last week with turbo action
What a nice guy, he told me my cam is way to small (which it is by 10-12 degrees) but wants me to run a 5400 stall.
That's with a peak torque of 4900 and peak horsepower at 5850.
I've heard from most people that 400-500 over peak will really help out with rpm drop from shifts.
You guys probably already knew that but it was good to hear the same thing from the converter dude himself.
Paul built my "J" converter he knows his stuff. Super nice guy to talk with, could not ask for better service.

Paul built my "J" converter he knows his stuff. Super nice guy to talk with, could not ask for better service.
What really sold me was the fact that I started the conversation with " I can't afford to buy a converter for a couple months" & just asked for a price.
He still took the time to run through all the details and talked to me like I was a lifelong friend.

-
Back