[WANTED] pulley

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a couple power steering 65 darts ive been steeling off to keep the driver going illbuy the stuff the the pulleys i cant find .ill buy a kit for 14 bucks and rebuild. like i say i need it if its the correct one. my buddy gave me one from a a 67 or later abody the front end of small blocks changed as far as holes in the block pumps also changed with pulleys also if you can send me a picture i can make a deal and buy what i need off you in one deal 1also i have 3 manuel steering cars if you have manuel boxive been looking for months now this really helps me out thank you

i have a couple power steering 65 darts ive been steeling off to keep the driver going illbuy the stuff the the pulleys i cant find .ill buy a kit for 14 bucks and rebuild. like i say i need it if its the correct one. my buddy gave me one from a a 67 or later abody the front end of small blocks changed as far as holes in the block pumps also changed with pulleys also if you can send me a picture i can make a deal and buy what i need off you in one deal 1also i have 3 manuel steering cars if you have manuel boxive been looking for months now this really helps me out thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back