push-button dude

-

Kelly Pate

Reaction score
Have a 64 Valiant Convertible, have changed the dash THREE TIMES ! ! can't get the gauges to work ! ! it won't charge the battery ! ! and can't find a way to stop the roof from leaking by the rear-window,,,top isn't attached for about 6" and the rear-floor pans a FLOODED ! ! every time it rains,,,,,,HELP !

I had to re-build the top (rails) from two tops, one was a dart, the other a Valiant,,,had top put on my a VERY GOOD shop,,,he had never done a Valiant, SSSOOOO,,,what gives,,?
Changed out the original 13" wheels and drums, and put a disk-brake, with 14" wheels, sure STOPS BETTER !

I'm in SE New Mexico, and know where some MoPar parts may be found, if ya know someone looking, I may be able to help,,,they ain't CHEAP,,,,but FAIR PRICED ?

Kelly 575-441-0186

i dont know about the top, but if your voltage limiter for your gauges is bad, your gauges wont work, its located inside your fuel gauge and is kind of a pain to deal with. one thing that i have found on these old mopars is that by now the electrical systems usually have issues, dirty and loose connections lead to high resistance and melted wires. i usually suggest to people that they seriously think about replacing their wiring in there car.

-
Back