Quality Fuel Pressure Regulators?

-

Ken_B

Reaction score
So Im finding so much mixed info online about these things I figured I would post here and see what you guys have to say. I recently aquired a Mazda B2200, long story, and its had a weber carb installed, all emissions equip removed, and an electic fuel pump installed so going back to stock is no longer really an option. The truck is in desparate need of a proper pressure regulator to replace the cheapo mr.gasket fuel fountain/firestarter thats on there now. I need to have 3.5 psi at the carb for optimal performance. Any recomendations on regulators/gauges? What have you had that worked or didnt?

Thanks.

I use an Aeromotive bypass style regulator. So far so good. I have an extra holley (deadhead style) that worked when I took it off. I'd sell it to you if you were interested.

I use an Aeromotive bypass style regulator. So far so good. I have an extra holley (deadhead style) that worked when I took it off. I'd sell it to you if you were interested.

Sure, I'll take it. Just pm me what you want for it and your paypal info.

Here's a couple pics of it.

022.jpg

023.jpg

Although, now that I read what you are looking for (3.5 psi), I don't think that mine will work. I believe mine is 4-1/2 - 9 psi. They do make one that is 1-4 psi like this: http://www.jegs.com/i/Holley/510/12-804/10002/-1.

-
Back