quarter window parts 69 barracuda

-

iw378

Reaction score
Okay all you gurus.. LOL I need a part but don't know what it's called. Here's a pic
I broke off a spring tab getting the roller out I need the rollers too 8 total.
Also on the 4 bolts that go through the quater window there is plastic washers so there is no metal to glass contact. Are these remade or do I have to make 'em myself

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 137
Quarter windows on mine had a section of what I would call rubber (vacumm ) tubing as a spacer in the hole of the glass.

There are fiber washers on either side available from R/T specialties or others. The quarter window rollers are available from mutiple sources with the spring clips in kit form.

Not shure what you broke but if it was the retainer for the ball end of the assembly in the picture you may have to hit the bone yard. They are riveted to the carriage.

Quarter windows on mine had a section of what I would call rubber (vacumm ) tubing as a spacer in the hole of the glass.

There are fiber washers on either side available from R/T specialties or others. The quarter window rollers are available from mutiple sources with the spring clips in kit form.

Not shure what you broke but if it was the retainer for the ball end of the assembly in the picture you may have to hit the bone yard. They are riveted to the carriage.
Do you have a part number from RT on the fiber washers ? cant find 'em there. I see a pic on their site that says "washers" Can't tell from the pic if they are the right ones

-
Back