Question on the Schumacher mounting system

-

DavidLee

Reaction score
I plan on using one of these kits or something close to put a 318 on a S6 member. My question is, has anyone here use a set of normal headers or stepped headers using one of these kits

I don't plan to ever use conversion mounts, but they are supposed to put the engine in the stock location so that any headers or other parts should fit the same as with all factory mounts/k-member.

I don't plan to ever use conversion mounts, but they are supposed to put the engine in the stock location so that any headers or other parts should fit the same as with all factory mounts/k-member.

As we know that should put the stuff in a stock in stock location is not the same in reality. If I could find a 318 k-member locally I would go that route, but so far I can't find one reasonably priced. Some guy wanted $700 for his.

As we know that should put the stuff in a stock in stock location is not the same in reality. If I could find a 318 k-member locally I would go that route, but so far I can't find one reasonably priced. Some guy wanted $700 for his.
That's insane! Where are you located? They go for 100-200 tops at swap meets even at the big shows like the Nats

in southern california, a duster or valiant that is bout 1K back east goes for 3K here

Did you go to the last Spring Fling show?

About 30 miles from you. I usually see them out there. Shouldn't pay more than $150 for one. Most can be had around $100 or even less.

That $1k Duster back east is a steaming rusty turd.

i was out of the country doing business and could not attend. And where is here?

i was out of the country doing business and could not attend. And where is here?

Spring Fling is in Van Nuys at Woodley Park. Largest mopar swap meet east of the Mississippi.

Fall Fling is coming up Saturday October 28, 2017. It's one day and is about half to 3/4 size swap of Fall Fling, but still probably 2nd or 3rd biggest swap west of Mississippi.

You're in Torrance right? I'm in Simi Valley.

-
Back