[SOLD] Quick Christmas Sale 71 FJ6 Duster Project or Parts.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.demon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm trying to get a little extra Christmas cash so hoping for a quick sell. I have a 1971 FJ6 Plymouth Duster up for grabs. She's rusty and bare so I put it at what I think is a fair price at 800.00 dollars OBO since I have a clear title and fendertag for the car. Here's the craigslist link.... http://springfield.craigslist.org/cto/3493252642.html
P.M me for questions or interests car is located in Clinton, MO and I can't deliver or ship so lacal pick-up is preferred. Thanks, Jake

I have the dash frame and 120mph barracuda bezels and for the whole 800 I can come up with the sharktoothe grill in nice driver condition and last time I checked all the tabs were there but it's been a couple months since I've seen it. As far as parts there aren't many besides the front and rear windshields which are good, they were in the inside of the car wrapped up when i got it.

Gotta be someone close to grab that up Jake. If the 8 3/4 is still in it along with the grill, that's a nice get for someone. Good luck man :thumleft:.

It has a jeep rearend in it but the grill and the car should get what I'm asking. Thanks alot. If I had about 30 grand to throw at it I'd keep it but I like the demons better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back