Quick delivery

-

norshorblufish

By the Big Water
Reaction score
My wife ordered some things from Hallmarks Christmas in July event online Saturday around 9:30am. Invoice said expect delivery around July 24th-27th. Yesterday just after noon I was in the bedroom changing clothes to go to our nephew's 6 year old daughter's birthday party and heard a large vehicle in front of the house.
I ask my wife if the neighbor was get another delivery ( he installs big lake fishing electronic, down riggers, etc. for a local marine outfitter shop in town.)

She said no he's coming here. I knew I didn't order anything. It was her stuff from Hallmark. That's the fastest FedEx delivery we ever had.
It came from Kansas City. I guess it pays to live close to the northern end of I- 35.

Wish all deliveries were like that!

My wife ordered some things from Hallmarks Christmas in July event online Saturday around 9:30am. Invoice said expect delivery around July 24th-27th. Yesterday just after noon I was in the bedroom changing clothes to go to our nephew's 6 year old daughter's birthday party and heard a large vehicle in front of the house.
I ask my wife if the neighbor was get another delivery ( he installs big lake fishing electronic, down riggers, etc. for a local marine outfitter shop in town.)

She said no he's coming here. I knew I didn't order anything. It was her stuff from Hallmark. That's the fastest FedEx delivery we ever had.
It came from Kansas City. I guess it pays to live close to the northern end of I- 35.

Wish all deliveries were like that!

Very cool....:thumbsup:

Part of why I stick with Summit Racing. Their Ohio warehouse puts me in a 2-3 day window of having packages at the front door. Gotta like that

here's one for ya

i wanted to buy a new water bottle, i wanted it to be cheap, 64oz, metal, cheap, insulated and a non girly color (black, preferably)

oh, and it had to be cheap

so i checked my local grocers, walmart dot com, amazon and finally ebay
i found one on ebay that checked all the boxes, but with one catch...it is in vietnam and wont be here for 3 weeks or so

well, i figured time isnt money so i ordered it
in fact, it was about 12.43 AM this morning that i ordered it

around 1PM this afternoon the doorbell rang and there was a package from amazon with my new water bottle in it

that has got to be a record

here's one for ya

i wanted to buy a new water bottle, i wanted it to be cheap, 64oz, metal, cheap, insulated and a non girly color (black, preferably)

oh, and it had to be cheap

so i checked my local grocers, walmart dot com, amazon and finally ebay
i found one on ebay that checked all the boxes, but with one catch...it is in vietnam and wont be here for 3 weeks or so

well, i figured time isnt money so i ordered it
in fact, it was about 12.43 AM this morning that i ordered it

around 1PM this afternoon the doorbell rang and there was a package from amazon with my new water bottle in it

that has got to be a record

How's the weather in Hanoi this time of year?

But seriously, that's some solid delivery time!

-
Back