R.I.P.

-

bdusted440

Reaction score
Been a hard couple of weeks first my uncle Doug graff got hit in his truck by a man trying to get his wife to the hospital as she was having a heart attack. hit going over 95mph in the driver door. At least it was quick. Five days later my uncle Larry graff died in his sleep from unknown causes. Been very hard on us all. My uncle Doug got me into mopars as he worked at the local plant with my dad. Uncle Larry got me into fishing and playing the guitar. Both were big influences on my life. You will be missed!!

The fabo family shares your pain. The permanence of losing family is what makes it such a difficult time in your life. You no doubt have many wonderful memories, although they left you too soon.

Last edited:
dang - - that had to have been the hardest post you've ever done. My heart goes out to you - may your loved ones rest in peace.

Been a hard couple of weeks first my uncle Doug graff got hit in his truck by a man trying to get his wife to the hospital as she was having a heart attack. hit going over 95mph in the driver door. At least it was quick. Five days later my uncle Larry graff died in his sleep from unknown causes. Been very hard on us all. My uncle Doug got me into mopars as he worked at the local plant with my dad. Uncle Larry got me into fishing and playing the guitar. Both were big influences on my life. You will be missed!!
That's Crazy ! my condolences !

My condolences too. Part of their legacy lives thru you now.

Sorry for your losses...losing one loved one is hard enough...

Dang man, sometimes when it rains it pours. You have our condolences.

Sorry to hear this my friend. Keep their memories alive and they will always be with you. Prayers sent!

My prayers are with your family today for peace and comfort during this most difficult time!!

Condolences to you and your family. I will pray that you and your family will have peace and comfort. I had an uncle Bud that meant everything to me as a kid. my dad was pretty much non-existent, and Bud treated me like a son. I fell your loss.

-
Back