Siemese bore
9.200 deck height
59' tappet angle
Wet sump
Brand new Arrow timing cover

W7 heads
598 Mopar intake
Chapman cnc ported
Heads are in great shape see pics. Only issue I'm aware of on the heads is there is a needle size hole in one of the ports from the cnc program. Easily fixable.

I'm selling this as a package deal. I don't need to sell so no low ball offers please. I will ship at the buyers expense. Cash or Paypal only. $4250.00 Or reasonable offers.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

can you teach me a little

cant you use a w5 style intake on those heads ???
or need that style of intake ( you are salling ) and a valley pan
have you think to sale the heads alone???

No I don't think a w5 would work with out a heavy amount of work. This intake would be the best with a valley pan. These heads need a little work but would make a great set of heads. The cnc port job got into the water jacket a bit but after talking to several people are fixable. I'd sell the heads alone if your your interested

I have no idea what they flow.... they come with used valve, springs and partial retainers.... try come with rocker arm stands.... Thur also come with a ported mopar 598 intake manifold. As is knowing they need a little work I'd sell them for $1200 plus shipping

Sorry about a stupid question but Can I use this heads in OEM 360 LA block?

For $1200.00 what's include? Rockers, Intake??

Thanks
Your oem 360 block is a 59' tappet angle block where these heads are designed for a 48' block. That being said yes these heads could work with block with proper clearance for the pushrod not to mention other modifications. Anything is possible with enough money lol.

The heads come with rocker stands. Valves, intake manifold.... one head has the spring etc. the other head didn't come with springs. You'd probably want to use new springs anyway.

can i see a picture of the cam tunnel some of those 9.200 deck blocks came with the 48 degree cam tunnel not a 59 and the cams can get pricey

Here's a pic of the cam tunnel... maybe some one here can educate me.... on a 48' degree cam tunnel the rear will be smaller compared to a 59' where all the journals are the same?

IMG_3208.JPG

IMG_3211.JPG

IMG_3207.JPG

I'm interested in the block. The 59 degree would be like original 340 ?

Yes, that's correct it's has 59' lifters like a LA 340.

I need to move this stuff so I can get my w5 head project finished.

New prices.....
Block and timing cover $2000 plus shipping.

W7 heads and intake..... $1000 plus shipping.

I have a question about the block ,is a Siamese bore block any harder to cool than a regular block?
The Siamese bores are for bigger Pistons stroker Motors and basically All Out Racing there is not a problem with cooling to my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back