Race video

-
Must be a fishing thing going on. I just got back from two days fishing too. It sure was nice to log on and see your vids!! Especially woopin on a Camaro:cheers::cheers:

I went to Winterport Dragway Sunday, just to watch. The last time I was there was 1976. I caught myself trying to cut the light. I guess I need to get working on my car, and make a few passes. I'll be posting pics in a different thread, but I'll warn you, they're not all Mopars. Tim

Car is running a 360 4-speed. Tranny isn't the greatest setup for bracket racing. I didn't cut any good lights all night until the final round when it didn't even matter. it was a .537 on a .500 tree.

Car is running a 360 4-speed. Tranny isn't the greatest setup for bracket racing. I didn't cut any good lights all night until the final round when it didn't even matter. it was a .537 on a .500 tree.

For me I believe that would be my biggest problem. I have a 4-speed in which my nerves and trying to hold the car I would cut the lights. It would be nice to have somewhere to practice with lights. LOL!

I have a line lock installed on the car. You can see the video right before he takes off he lets off of the roll control/line lock.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=23562

-
Back