Racers and Rodders Swapmeet(Rockton,Ontario)

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Racers and Rodders swapmeet this Sunday Nov.10 at the Rockton,Ontario Fair grounds.Hope to see a few locals out browzin/buying some needed stuff for your winter projects.:D

Not to worry, you didn't miss much.

Drove 1 hour and 10 mins, walked in and back out in less than 20 mins, drove back home.

Left home at 8:10 am, back home at 10:45

Yup,wasn,t much Mopar related stuff.I did see some 10 inch wide rally,s sell.Did chat with some fellow racers though.:coffee:
Oh I also ran into 65Vart(Wally)..Sorry Wally,I got into a gabfest with an ONDR member.LOL

Yup,wasn,t much Mopar related stuff.I did see some 10 inch wide rally,s sell.Did chat with some fellow racers though.:coffee:
Oh I also ran into 65Vart(Wally)..Sorry Wally,I got into a gabfest with an ONDR member.LOL
no problem, I had a honey do list to take care of. :D

My view of Mopar items were...

1 - 440 2 x 4 Offenhauser low rise intake
1- single 71 Challenger side scoop with broken studs
1 - set of 15" ralley rims with chevy trim rings and centers
1- set of 15 x 10 rally rims
1- duster tail light lens
1- Coronet (I think) tail light lens.

That was it. As far as the "Racers and Rodders" part goes. You could fit all the race car parts onto two tables. Looked more like a general "bring your junk" swap meet.

There is another swap meet coming up in two weeks with "200 vendors" in Kitchener, Ontario . I might go to that and report back.

Here's the details posted on the web:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NOV. 24: KITCHENER, ON - Kitchener Automotive Swap Meet, Bingemans (Marshall Hall), 425 Bingemans Centre Drive. 9:30a.m. to[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2:30 p.m.. An all indoor Automotive Swap Meet. ALL INDOORS with over 200 vendor tables; no outside vendors. Featuring Auto Parts and[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Accessories; plus Automotive and Gas Station Related Memorabilia. If you sell parts we want you as a vendor at this Automotive Swap Meet. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8 ft. vendor tables $20. each or three tables for $55.. Pre-registration required. Admission $5.00. For vendor space or additional information [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]contact: Ian Ward, P.O. Box 705, Simcoe, Ontario N3Y 4T2. Call 519-426-8875 (Please call Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.) or email: [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][email protected][/FONT]

-
Back