Not open for further replies.

octanejunkie

Mopar Padawan
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need a factory shroud to bolt up to the radiator in my 71 Scamp wtih 318 V8

Fan is offset, not centered, on the radiator core; but you all know that already...

Let me know what you have and include shipping to 90025 in your price please
-mike

get the number off it. I tried it on my 70 340 car it did not work. I think 70 and 71 are the only one that fits. They are real expensive, I,m also looking for one there are some repo's out there.

I might have one also. I picked up a shroud for my 318 a couple years ago and never used it because I am running a be cool radiator. It is offset but I don't know what it is for. Do you have a number or dimensions? I would be willing to let you have it for shipping costs if it will work for you. I could post a pic and the numbers off it for you if it will help.

I might have one also. I picked up a shroud for my 318 a couple years ago and never used it because I am running a be cool radiator. It is offset but I don't know what it is for. Do you have a number or dimensions? I would be willing to let you have it for shipping costs if it will work for you. I could post a pic and the numbers off it for you if it will help.

That would be awesome

The shroud mounting holes on my radiator measure 22" across and 13-3/8" vertically

PM sent too

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back