Radiator to trans cooler line fittings

-

pyrojim

Reaction score
I'm not sure what the radiator is out of? 78 aspen 318 car is my best bet. New cooler lines from inline tube. Can someone tell me which fittings I need to make the connection? Best guesses are also welcome!
Thanks

I'm not sure what the radiator is out of? 78 aspen 318 car is my best bet. New cooler lines from inline tube. Can someone tell me which fittings I need to make the connection? Best guesses are also welcome!
Thanks

Mopar uses 5/16" lines. Go to a NAPA dealer and buy a 25 foot steel line and the end fittings. Go on Summit Racing and for about $50 you can get a high quality tuning bender, It won't crimp the line. Also buy a high quality double flare too. I recommend quality tools every time.

I already have the new cooler lines from inline tube. All I need is the fitting from the radiator to the cooler lines

This is what I used on 75 slant/904
[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Qty-of-4-5-16-Flare-x-1-8-MPT-Brass-Fittings-/360492003610?pt=Pneumatic_Hydraulic_Valves_Parts&hash=item53eeff711a"]Qty of 4 5 16" Flare x 1 8" MPT Brass Fittings | eBay[/ame]

It was a 1/8" npt and 5/16" sae
Thanks for your help!!
Same fittings on my 65 Dart. I bought at Home Depot, but Ace probably has too. I bought 5/16" tubing (ebay) and bent & flared my own tubes. Requires just a few bends. Some gomer had cut the trans tubes to take the engine or trans out and installed short rubber tubes.

-
Back