Radiator with March Pulley

-

wazoo64

Reaction score
I need more air flow and want to upgrade my fan setup. The problem is the March Pulley setup doesnt give me much room for a shroud/fan combo that is off the shelf. Is anyone running a March Pulley setup with electric fan/shroud? Pics and specs would be great. Oh yeah, I dont run AC...alt,water pump and powersteering only.

We went with a Summit 2 core aluminum Radiator, March performance pulleys, and the only electric fan that would fit. The radiator is 26 inches, the fan is a Derale 17 inch electric fan. We had no room with the 360 for a fan shroud.

100_0027.jpg

100_0026.jpg

100_0031.jpg

100_0030.jpg

Hope this helps....

Bryce

Thanks....Tight fit huh. What's the CFM on the fan? I have a new 28inch 2 core/copper and heat up to 210 in traffic. I would hate to make these changes and still heat up. By the way, I'm in Yorba Linda.

I too am running a March set up and have a clearance problem. A friend also has the Be Cool Radiator and had the radiator shop modify the mounting brackets and install a very thin electric fan that is larger.

I'm going to change mine to a set up like his. He is running a 408 stroker and has not problems with heat.

At some point I will get some pictures but it will be a while before I can get them.

had the same problem, recently got a norhthern radiator,race pro, and got one of there made to fit dual fan kits with shroud biult onto them, fan fits the radiator perfectly, and does a wonderful job cooling, plenty of room between pulley and fans, go to northern radiators and pick out combo I got mine from 4secondsflat, great to deal with and very noligible, he will fix you up and hr is the cheapest i found also, goodluck:bball:

We went with a Summit 2 core aluminum Radiator, March performance pulleys, and the only electric fan that would fit. The radiator is 26 inches, the fan is a Derale 17 inch electric fan. We had no room with the 360 for a fan shroud.

Hope this helps....

Bryce
Nice radiator.Any install problems?
Did the og hoses fit?
Tranny lines fit ?
Do you have a part # for this radiator?
Thanks.
John

-
Back