radiator

-

caw440

Reaction score
I have a 69 Dart with a later 360, it seems that aluminum radiator choices with my upper /lower hose connections are pretty limited, but when I look at 70 Darts there are alot with my set up, so the the question is , is there any difference in the radiator support between 69 and 70 and up Darts ?

I have a 69 Dart with a later 360, it seems that aluminum radiator choices with my upper /lower hose connections are pretty limited, but when I look at 70 Darts there are alot with my set up, so the the question is , is there any difference in the radiator support between 69 and 70 and up Darts ?
I think the lower outlet changed sides from 69 to 70

If you are using the newer aluminum water pump/pulleys with the bottom hose outlet on the passenger side, then the 1970 and newer rads will bolt right in and have the lower outlet on the correct side (pass).

The 69 and earlier rads/pumps had the lower rad hose on the drivers side..

cheers..

If you are using the newer aluminum water pump/pulleys with the bottom hose outlet on the passenger side, then the 1970 and newer rads will bolt right in and have the lower outlet on the correct side (pass).

The 69 and earlier rads/pumps had the lower rad hose on the drivers side..

cheers..
thats excellent, thanks for the help

-
Back