RALLY dash is chromed!!! yaaa

-

Ryan426_

Reaction score
sent my rally dash off bout 3-4 weeks ago havent got it back yet he just called telling me its done and sent a pic MINUS the woodgrain looks realllly good cost was $400 chrome/paint dash, polish/paint lenses

Looks outstanding!! Just wait until it arrives and you pull it out of the box. What a feeling that is!

thanks guys yea its a place called VAE Dash Restorations since places like cv platers are too high now though id give this guy a chance and looks great

Ryan, Dash looks great...let us know when it arrives and you see it in person. If it looks as good as the pics....8)...and good price!

I believe VAE has posted here on FABO before.

Better get some good sun glasses. Mine will blind you if youre not careful. Especially in the winter. You make a turn and suddenly cant see. BUT it does look good.

Looks great. VAE is Vic Storm and a member here. I'll probably send him 6 modified bezels in one box somewhere around Valentines Day 09. I say probably cause I'll have to try the Alsa Chrome on one of them first. Less that great expectations in that.
Dont ask how much I've invested in this project already cause I dont want to add it up. LOL

Ryan, would you care to share the cost of having that done? TIA.

yea to have my dash to look like that was $400 really good guy too also very fast turn around

wuts cv platers run these days?? just curious i believe there prices went way up didnt

yea to have my dash to look like that was $400 really good guy too also very fast turn around

wuts cv platers run these days?? just curious i believe there prices went way up didnt

looks like about $575.00 like yours or $640.00 for woodgrain

Looks good.

Isn't a new reproduction rally dash about the same as it cost to have yours redone? I wonder what the quality of the reproductions are?

Looks good.

Isn't a new reproduction rally dash about the same as it cost to have yours redone? I wonder what the quality of the reproductions are?

yea i think 475 for repos on ebay but i like to use as many original parts as possible plus they might not fit well

Does a reproduction bezel include the gauge lenses and center cones ? I dont think so. Their only niche is no quality core required.

Does a reproduction bezel include the gauge lenses and center cones ? I dont think so. Their only niche is no quality core required.

u are correct sir thats right lenses are seperate i think $165 for those

Thanks Ryan, for the good word. Im glad your happy with it.

That would look great in my demon $$$$$$.......Looks awesome

-
Back