-
Status
Not open for further replies.

salami340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I am wondering if anyone has one of the reproduction Rallye dash tachometers (pic below for reference) in good working condition they would part with. They seem to be sold out or on back order everywhere (Classic, Charger Specialties, Herbs Parts..).

1709306065065.png

There was one listed here within the last couple weeks. It might take some time to find the listing but I remember seeing it in recent posts

Do you still have the original one from your car? if so there are places that specialize in up-dating them with the modern technology. I sent my factory rallye tach out 4 weeks ago (it did not work anyway) to be updated and it is on it's way back right now. I sent it to Mr.heaterbox in Canada they were recommended by 4spdragtop another member here on the forum and I'm glad I did and the price was right compared to everybody else. If interested P.M. me and I will fill you in on all the details.
Bob

There was one listed here within the last couple weeks. It might take some time to find the listing but I remember seeing it in recent posts
I did see that one when I did a search and it was sold.

Do you still have the original one from your car? if so there are places that specialize in up-dating them with the modern technology. I sent my factory rallye tach out 4 weeks ago (it did not work anyway) to be updated and it is on it's way back right now. I sent it to Mr.heaterbox in Canada they were recommended by 4spdragtop another member here on the forum and I'm glad I did and the price was right compared to everybody else. If interested P.M. me and I will fill you in on all the details.
Bob
Unfortunately I don't have the original tach. At some point a PO swapped out the bezel with a 1970 bezel (has the cigarette lighter in the bezel and the radio section cut out). Currently it has the blank where the tach should be (a tach is on my build sheet at least). I bought one of the reproduction bezels from PG which is actually really nice and I'm trying to set it up like it was from the factory.

Unfortunately I don't have the original tach. At some point a PO swapped out the bezel with a 1970 bezel (has the cigarette lighter in the bezel and the radio section cut out). Currently it has the blank where the tach should be (a tach is on my build sheet at least). I bought one of the reproduction bezels from PG which is actually really nice and I'm trying to set it up like it was from the factory.
I am also open to finding an OE tach and having it rebuilt so I will let you know if I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back