Rallye wheel question

-

jos51700

Green Bearing thread connoisseur
Reaction score
I have a set of 15x6.5 BBP Rallye wheels that I scored from a Ramcharger in a salvage yard several years ago.

Obviously, NOT the original application. What WAS the original application for these? I thought all 15" Rallye wheels were 7" wide till I found these.

Will they fit my '72 Dart ok?

It is hard to tell what you have if we can't see them. Think about it.

:worthles:
I have a set of 15x6.5 BBP Rallye wheels that I scored from a Ramcharger in a salvage yard several years ago.

Obviously, NOT the original application. What WAS the original application for these? I thought all 15" Rallye wheels were 7" wide till I found these.

Will they fit my '72 Dart ok?

Again what is your Darts bolt pattern? If it is original then no they won't even go over the studs.

It is hard to tell what you have if we can't see them. Think about it.

:worthles:

Again what is your Darts bolt pattern? If it is original then no they won't even go over the studs.

Well, I didn't include pics because I just figured that rallye wheels were rallye wheels. But, to be fair, some folks don't know...so I should clarify what I always thought rallye wheels were:
15wiel.JPG

This isn't them, but they're just like these. I was stoked to get new trim rings from Mopar.

And yeah, I didn't think about saying it because I just got used to thinking it. My Dart is BBP on all four corners.

Look on the rim lip by the valve stem and there will be a part number that you can reference as to what they came on. As far as them fitting on your Dart, I run 15x6.5 with 245/60x15 tires on the rear of my 69 with no problems.

-
Back